Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Support at Teacher Art Exchange

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 08:05:06 PDT

Hi Victoria,

I don't know if your previous messages came thru, but your last one did.
As far as the posts, this time of year is pretty busy and the list tends
to be more quiet. Please ask your question again.

I don't know if anyone will see this but I am trying it anyway.

I am not receiving any posts from the discussion group. This started 5
days ago,
'conveniently' when I posted a discussion question.

Victoria L Magee
Art K-12
Lena School District, WI

To unsubscribe go to