Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Support at Teacher Art Exchange

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 11:50:34 PDT

        I'm getting your posts. If you are not getting some postings it might
not be your ISP but rather your e-mail program thinking it is spam.
Perhaps it has a spam blocker that you can change the settings for.
On Aug 29, 2006, at 9:25 AM, Rebecca Burch wrote:

> I got it...
> Becky
> On 8/29/06, Diane Davis <> wrote:
>> I got this post loud and clear.
>> diane
>> On Aug 29, 2006, at 10:53 AM, Joe & Vickie Magee wrote:
>> > I don't know if anyone will see this but I am trying it anyway.
>> >
>> > I am not receiving any posts from the discussion group. I have
>> sent an

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703