Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Support at Teacher Art Exchange

From: Joe & Vickie Magee (jvmagee_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 07:53:10 PDT

I don't know if anyone will see this but I am trying it anyway.

I am not receiving any posts from the discussion group. I have sent an
email (3 as of today) to support at the Getty but no one is responding. I
receive only a few posts and sometimes none. This started 5 days ago,
'conveniently' when I posted a discussion question. If anyone has any
information that can help me please send it to my personal Email...I doubt I
will get it through the group. I have contacted my ISP and they say it isn't
on their end.

Lost in CyberSpace:)

Victoria L Magee
Art K-12