[teacherartexchange] New! Education Resources from Andy Warhol Museum

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 15:21:24 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

The Andy Warhol Museum has launched new online educational materials -
 "The Warhol:Resources and Lessons - teaching across the arts and
humanities".
http://edu.warhol.org/

You will find lesson plans indexed by subject (Art, English, History
and more)... In depth unit plans....One day activities....Interactive
timeline....Collaborations across the curriculum ... Power Point
presentations and more. Lots to explore.

There is a user survey so you can have input on how to improve it.

I found this new site featured in Dr. Craig Roland's blog
http://www.artjunction.org/blog/

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department