Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Digital camera needed for the visually impaired

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 14:17:39 PDT

Dear Photo Instructors,

This post came across ArtsEducators list. I know there are more photo
instructors on this list.

From Rita:

I have a visually impaired student in my high school Photo 1 class
this year. Does anyone know of an digital camera adapted for the
visually impaired or on a digital camera with an exceptionally large
and clear display (money is no object since it will be EC money).
Also, has anyone taught a student with a severe visual impairment in
Photography before and how did you deal with it? Thanks!
You may send replies to me off list or email Rita directly at
dragnflygirl at

Judy Decker

To unsubscribe go to