[teacherartexchange] Melissa's updated webpage, back in Serbia

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 05:49:34 PDT

Dear all,

I am back in Belgrade. Last week was for teachers and tomorrow the
kids start. We will have about 100 new students - another big
population change. The biggest change in Belgrade that I noticed over
the summer was the number of new construction projects taking place,
particularly around my neighborhood of Senjak. Older buildings are
being torn down and new apartment buildings/homes built in their place.

I just published an update to my website. I wanted to experiment with
the iWeb software that came with my Mac. You will find the most up-to-
date collection of my artwork as well. Take a look! http://
web.mac.com/melissaenderle/iWeb/Melissa%20Enderle%20-%20Travel%
20Journeys/Welcome.html

Kind regards,

Melissa Enderle