Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 24, 2006

---------

From: gail kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 00:25:29 PDT

I just play my music.
It is my room.
I know what works and which classes it works for and which classes it does
not.
I have to have muxic.
Silence is deafening (and dull and boring and empty).
Here are a few I really like:
Bossacucanove
Charange Cakewalk
Hundred Year Storm (my daughter's finacee's band)
Nat King Cole
BB King
Neil Young
Dire Straits
Los Lonley Boys
John Mayer
$5.99 2 CD sets of classical music i got at walmart
theivery corporation

i find a lot of them on itunes radio in the different channels

anyway,
best of luck and good wishes.
Hang in there
Nancy in North TX