[teacherartexchange] Need advise pls... anyone have the Peggy Flores videos from Crystal Productions Molas, self portraits, paper molas etc

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 14:44:16 PDT

Hi All,
    Looking to spend some found budget money on videos for my Artroom.
Does anyone have any of the Peggy Flores videos from Crystal Productions ??
her are the ones I am considering...
Self Portraits
Optical Illusions
Aboriginal Art
Paper Mosaics
Paper Molas

Are they worth the price ?? Are they upper Elementary appropriate ?

Thank you in advance,
Christine Besack :)