[teacherartexchange] Really Neat - Ceramic Masks inspired by African Art - Esti Goichman)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 11:16:30 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

This will wrap up the ceramics links for today. I will be adding most
of these on my ceramics links page in the future.

Here are some amazing masks by Esti Goichman:
http://aniso.com/
Esti's Goichman contemporary ceramic sculpture inspired by African Tribal masks
http://aniso.com/Ceramic_art_inspired_by_African_Tribal_Art_Heads.htm
Scroll across to see all of them.

Regards,

Judy Decker - Ohio