[teacherartexchange] Update - Pamela Irving Ceramic artist - more info

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 06:44:04 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I heard back from Pamela Irving. She is delighted that you are
checking out her "stuff"....

Here is the scoop on her mosaics - From Pamela

My mosaic sculptures are on concrete base covered in mosaic. I make many of
the mosaic pieces as well as use bisazza tiles, broken china and objects
made from china or clay. My original training is in sculpture and ceramics.
If you require more information don't hesitate to ask.
cheers
Pamela Irving

Her email contact is on her site. For anyone else who saw an immediate
connected to Niki de Saint Phalle - so did I! Like minds.

http://www.artcyclopedia.com/artists/saint-phalle_niki_de.html
All of my other links for her are broken now...

Regards,

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Resources