Re: [teacherartexchange] Matching subject line to posts and making personal replies

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 18:37:50 PDT

Thanks for the reminder about changing the subject lines of the digest
replies. The posts are of little use without an accurate subject line
and I've gotten to where I just delete the digest replies without
reading them anymore. I don't have time to wade through all that, and
even if there was something useful to put in my folders, the lack of a
descriptive title still renders it useless.

Maggie, also cranky