Re: [teacherartexchange] music in the Art room

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 18:24:02 PDT

That's ok - I just remember making up the "no words" rule one day when I was
sick to death of the music choice being my student's focus. I didn't realize
at the time how much I enjoy the music myself. I have my personal favorites,
and if I'm stressed there is one cd that always helps calm me. I play it as
background music, and even if the room is abit noisy I have found that the
kids will quiet down some.
~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids