Re: [teacherartexchange] music in the Art room

---------

From: Barb Felsecker (felsecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 16:05:52 PDT

I really liked the idea that was thrown out in a past correspondence
(sorry...can't remember who it was) about giving kids a choice of bringing
their own CD's one day a week (M-TH it would be my CD instrumentals) ONLY if
they are instrumentals! In fact, I liked it so much I introduced that
concept today..our first day of students. I don't think you can go wrong
with that setup. If no one brings anything in...then it's back to my
collection. Of course there are going to be days when we can just work
quietly without any music....and when I do play any CD it is not loud enough
to disrupt anyone...just soft and in the background.

BF