RE: [teacherartexchange] music in the Art room

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 15:43:09 PDT

I used to play music in the artroom, but quickly found that it becomes more
about 'their' music and less about 'their' art. Minor wars broke out among
techno, grunge, hard rock and rap devotees. Now I am in a situation that
music would be impossible to tolerate of any kind (room too small, too many
kids) so I haven't played any, and they haven't missed it. (or at least they
haven't asked for it).

San D