Re: [teacherartexchange] Share your State Art Education Association News

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 11:26:25 PDT

Kansas art teachers will gather in Emporia, Kansas
on October 27-28 in 2006. Information is on the web
at:
http://www.kaea.com/conference.asp

New Mexico art teachers have their conference in
Santa Fe this November:
ENCHANTED ARTS 2006
New Mexico Art Education Association
2006 Conference
The Lodge At Santa Fe
November 10, 11, 12

I'm creating a web site for NMAEA
it will be up soon and have all the information
about the conference. I'm doing a workshop
in Santa Fe.

I'm also presenting at the Colorado conference in Vail in October.
http://www.caea-colorado.org
CAEA Fall Conference
October 5th – 8th, 2006
http://www.caea-colorado.org/pages/fall%20conference%20page.htm

I hope this information helps, Woody

On Aug 24, 2006, at 8:28 AM, Judy Decker wrote:

> Dear Art Educators,
>
> I know many of you are active in your state art education
> associations.
> Kevan Nitzberg just posted the news from Minnesota to Getty list....
> and right away, I decided this kind of stuff needs to be on Incredible
> Art Department.
>
> I have stated a new page:
> http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/StateNews.htm
> See what is happening in Minnesota - looks like a grand time.
>
> Please post the list - or send to me off list your upcoming
> events/conferences. Give me more than just the dates. I don't plan to
> do any research for this page. I want you to include the information
> for me.
>
> Woody D - I know you posted some info a while back... please send it
> to me as at the time, I didn't have a page for it... now I do (smile).
> I believe you are presenting?
>
> Regards,
>
> Judy Decker
> Incredible Art Department