[teacherartexchange] Geometric Arts site of interest - by Ghee Kim

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 11:22:08 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I received a request to add Geometric Arts to my page of resources:
http://geometricarts.googlepages.com

There is lots to see on this site.... and pages you can download, too
(free time coloring). Many of the images are 3-D illusions.

You do have permission to save images and show your students
(educational purposes only).

This site will be added to resources page for Geomtric Art:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/geomath.htm

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department