[teacherartexchange] 22 ways to change an image - posters from Sue Stevens

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 07:57:01 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Sue Stevens liked the 22 ways to change an image that were posted a
short time ago.... She created a poster of all the ways. These are pdf
files - they print out 11 x 17 - two pages go together to make one
large poster.

Sue is from Canada - So here is the Canadian spelling Colour
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/change-colour.pdf

She knows many of your prefer the Color spelling so she made this too
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/change-color.pdf

Download these now if they interest you... I will not be leaving these
files on Incredible Art Department for long.

Sorry Sue, I forgot to post this.... If I already did post it... I
forgot that I did (chuckles).

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department