Re: [teacherartexchange] What do I do with them next

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 07:51:07 PDT

Start with layers and gradations have them mix some colors and see what is happening. I wrote a book with a friend last year and I included this in the book with diagrams, mixing examples and step by step. It is called "Drawing course 101" I am not saying you need to buy the book as I will help you through this.

I need to go now to a meeting but I think since I do this in Art 1 and relatively soon, that they can handle it and will like it.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA