Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Share your State Art Education Association News

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 07:28:01 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I know many of you are active in your state art education associations.
Kevan Nitzberg just posted the news from Minnesota to Getty list....
and right away, I decided this kind of stuff needs to be on Incredible
Art Department.

I have stated a new page:
See what is happening in Minnesota - looks like a grand time.

Please post the list - or send to me off list your upcoming
events/conferences. Give me more than just the dates. I don't plan to
do any research for this page. I want you to include the information
for me.

Woody D - I know you posted some info a while back... please send it
to me as at the time, I didn't have a page for it... now I do (smile).
I believe you are presenting?

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources