Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Pencil Woes... Bringing Supplies to Class

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 07:18:16 PDT

One of the housekeeping staff saves all of the pencils he picks up in
the halls, last year he gave me the box - a couple hundred... The best
thing - maybe not all were sharp, but they had been started. Although
the more I look at the collection I think what a neat assemblage they
would make - or a table top under glass...

To unsubscribe go to