[teacherartexchange] Pencil Woes... Bringing Supplies to Class

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 06:24:23 PDT

Hi Chantal and All,

I think many of us have dealt with pencil problems over the years. I
chose to have fun with it (See the Survival Kit on Incredible Art
Department - Pencils are needed to "count your blessings"). I made
students sign the naughty book (just a warning - no big deal) then
they had to tell me something they were thankful for in order to use
one of my pencils. Pencils are cheap. Save yourself a lot of problems
by providing them.

See how much fun Jeannie Sandoval had with her pencil problems:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/pencils.htm

I always provided erasers when needed as the pencil erasers often
would leave marks.

So glad to see your post came through Chantal -all the way from South
Korea. Welcome to the list.

Regards,

Judy Decker

. What supplies do you require your students to have