RE: [teacherartexchange] Techies-- I need help

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 06:01:09 PDT

The biggest difference is storage space and how easy it is to create
folders for the iPod - but as I said - I am not a 'techie' and may just
be more comfortable with putting things on the iPod. I have a 1G stick
in my camera right now and have 600 pictures waiting to be downloaded
and put into files. That's a lot of space, but a 30G iPod is a lot less
than 30G of memory sticks.
Basically - too easy for me to use, access and share photos, music,
books, files, podcasts, video...
Ellen