[teacherartexchange] Words of Art- an online dictionary of art terms

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 05:15:30 PDT

Hi All, Found this gem while searching for words for my new word wall in the
art room.

This is a great resource of art terminology, very comprehensive, all levels.
The website is from the University of British Columbia.

 http://web.ubc.ca/okanagan/creative/links/glossary.html

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)
School start for me on Monday 8/28. the students start 8/29.
and miles to go before I sleep...