[teacherartexchange] 8 Secrets of Classroom Design (plus forms)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 04:18:30 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

This link was shared in Riverdeep Newsletter.

EIGHT SECRETS OF GOOD CLASS DESIGN:
http://teacher.scholastic.com/professional/classmgmt/classdesign.htm
I skimmed this over.... I think you can adapt much of what is said to
your classroom setting.

Freeology has a number of forms that are helpful (in pdf files)
http://freeology.com/formsforteachers/
I have shared some of these before with you.....

Here is one for borrowed items:
http://freeology.com/formsforteachers/pdf/borroweditems.pdf
You can pretty much use this one as is.... I know in my class, I
frequently loaned out supplies for students to finish projects....
text books too. I made my own form.

I kind of became the "form queen" for the exploratory department. I
would design the form, then send everyone my file for them to adapt.

Hope this helps some of you out there.

Soon you will find a handy secton on Incredible Art Department to
locate sites like these.

Riverdeep Newsletters are free... I find a few good sites each week.
Friday is the issue devoted to arts and crafts (generally more on the
crafty side).
Sign up online at:
http://rivapprod2.riverdeep.net/pls/portal/url/page/RVDP_CF/CFSC

Regards,