Re: [teacherartexchange] Table Coverings

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 20:06:20 PDT

Teachers started back Monday August 21st for a week of meetings (sigh....)
I teach at a boarding/day school and our new international students are
coming in this weekend. New students come on Tuesday, returning students
come back on Wednesday and classes start Thursday, August 31.

Get this--we have classes ON Labor Day!

Graduation is usually the last weekend of May and teachers are out a few
days after that.
Sharon
www.art-rageous.net