Re: [teacherartexchange] What do I do with them next

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 17:08:30 PDT

Stacie, I do a project in Art 1 that involves the elements and principles of design and uses colored pencils. They must use circle finders and find a composition that is nonobjective and uses the principles of design. Examples are on my website and at the Incredible art dept. website. Look at art 1 from ant year. I would be happy to share more with you if you need it.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA
www.room3art.com