[teacherartexchange] Congratulations Donna Pierce-Clark - up coming exhibits (Ohio)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Aug 23 2006 - 07:01:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Donna Pierce-Clark - Getty list member - has tow shows coming up in Ohio.
One is in my home town, so I will be sure to stop by.

Donna Pierce-Clark Originals
Art Space/Lima
Plein Air Oils
Main Gallery August 26 - October 28
65 Town Square, Lima, Ohio 45801
Hours: Monday - Friday, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM; Saturday Noon - 4:00 PM
Opening Reception: August 27, 2006 2-4pm

Motorist Mutual Insurance Group Building
Plein Air Oils
September 8 - 24
471 East Broad Street, Columbus, Ohio

If you are near Lima or Columbus, you might want to stop by and see her work.

If you are coming to the Lima show DO let me know, I would like to
meet up with you.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department