Re: [teacherartexchange] King Tut exhibition?

---------

From: Miriam Tobola (Miriam.Tobola_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 18:38:38 PDT

I was in Chicago this summer and saw the Tut exhibit. It was very
interesting. Unfortunately, the famous death mask is not part of the
exhibit. But there are several galleries with items from the tomb with
lots of info. I thought it was was well worth the trip...which is a 12
hour drive for me.

Of course, there are tons of intersting things to see in Chicago. I try to
make it there at least once a year. Enjoy!

-Miriam