Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Laminated posters/art prints

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 17:59:10 PDT

Greetings Terri and all,

You can get some really nice laminated posters and prints from Crystal
Productions. Call and ask for a free catalog.

Prints are also very affordable from Art Image Publications.

Shorewood has larger prints - around $8.00 not laminated/$11.00
laminated. Shorewood does not have a web site - this is the most
recent phone number I have for them 800-494-3824 Call for a free
resource guide (the catalog with all of the images sells for $28.00).

Terri, please change the subject line when replying to the digest...
Make the subject line match content of your post.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to