[teacherartexchange] Laminated posters/art prints

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 17:59:10 PDT

Greetings Terri and all,

You can get some really nice laminated posters and prints from Crystal
Productions. Call and ask for a free catalog.
http://crystalproductions.com/catalog/

Prints are also very affordable from Art Image Publications.
http://www.artimagepublications.com/frame800x600/index.html

Shorewood has larger prints - around $8.00 not laminated/$11.00
laminated. Shorewood does not have a web site - this is the most
recent phone number I have for them 800-494-3824 Call for a free
resource guide (the catalog with all of the images sells for $28.00).

Terri, please change the subject line when replying to the digest...
Make the subject line match content of your post.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/