Re: [teacherartexchange] King Tut exhibition?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 16:14:52 PDT

On Aug 22, 2006, at 11:08 AM, Sue Stevens wrote:

> Hello,
> Has anyone been to see the King Tut exhibition? It is currently in
> Chicago.
> Is it good? worth going? It would be a 7-8 hour drive for me to
> get to Chicago, so I need to know if it's worth it!
> sue (London, Ontario, Canada)

If you have transportation take in the Frank LLoyd Wright home and
studio.
Of course spend time at the Chicago Art Institute.
When I get back to Chicago I want to see the fountains on Millenium Park
by the Spanish artist Jaume Plensa.
http://www.taospaint.com/Chicago/Plensa.html
If you are downtown be sure to get
a deep dish Chicago Style pizza at Pizza Uno.
                                                        Woody
http://www.taospaint.com/Chicago/Plensa.html

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net