Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] King Tut exhibition?

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 16:14:52 PDT

On Aug 22, 2006, at 11:08 AM, Sue Stevens wrote:

> Hello,
> Has anyone been to see the King Tut exhibition? It is currently in
> Chicago.
> Is it good? worth going? It would be a 7-8 hour drive for me to
> get to Chicago, so I need to know if it's worth it!
> sue (London, Ontario, Canada)

If you have transportation take in the Frank LLoyd Wright home and
Of course spend time at the Chicago Art Institute.
When I get back to Chicago I want to see the fountains on Millenium Park
by the Spanish artist Jaume Plensa.
If you are downtown be sure to get
a deep dish Chicago Style pizza at Pizza Uno.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Ordering Address: PO Box 91703
Albuquerque, NM 87199-1703