Re: [teacherartexchange] King Tut exhibition?

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 15:10:43 PDT

I am going in October with a group of people (we have ordered tickets),
driving from Mpls.-so hope it will be good. We saw another Egyptian exhibit
at the Field Museum a couple years ago which was very interesting. They
also have a fantastic collection of Native American art--masks, totem poles,
kachinas, etc.--I am really excited to go back again. And, of course to
also visit the Chicago Art Institute.

Mary H.