Re: [teacherartexchange] King Tut exhibition?

---------

From: Jen Ellis (just.jen.ellis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 13:03:13 PDT

http://geekswithblogs.net/gaijin42/archive/2006/07/10/king_tut_tutankhamun_tutankamun_tutankhamun_chicago_mask_field_museum_egypt_exhibit.aspx

This may be of interest to you Sue.

I would still go see it anyways....but you may want to try to plan to
visit some other places in Chicago, since you will have to stay
overnight. Make it more worth your while. They have wonderful tours of
Frank Lloyd Wright buildings, the science museum and the art institute
galleries are quite lovely as well.

Jen
Cleveland, OH