Re: [teacherartexchange] King Tut exhibition?

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2006 - 12:38:10 PDT

The irony is ofcourse, is that I have actually seen the original exhibition
when it came to Toronto in 1978 (I think it was then), but I don't remember
much of it - I would have been around 6 years old!

If I go to Chicago, it would mean leaving Port Huron around 5:00 in the
morning, and then travelling by train for 7 hours (but on the bright side -
it's only $23 US!!! there, but $43 back - odd). A lot of travelling by
train, so I wonder if it is worth it? I of course, would have to return the
next day.....