[teacherartexchange] seminar

---------

From: christine (kotarsky_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 19:25:07 PDT

I recieved an pamphlet on a seminar by the Institute for Educational
Development. The presentor is Barbara Walmsley.
I tried to find information on both the institute and Barbra, I could not.
The seminar is offered only in GA, NJ, WA, and OR.
I am wondering if anyone has heard of this orginzation and the validity of
the seminar?
Thanks in advance
Christine