Re: [teacherartexchange] the rollercoaster

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 19:18:26 PDT

What I would push for is to split the year into 3 and have each teacher
teach in the ceramics lab for 12 weeks. The situation you described does not
sound conducive to a good learning environment. Students LOVE clay, but if
it is not treated as an important part of the curriculum the students will
know it and will treat it as such. Even being in ~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkidsthe lab for 2-3 weeks at a time would be
preferable!