Re: [teacherartexchange] Need help finding archive

---------

Aartteachr_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 18:03:26 PDT

In a message dated 8/21/2006 9:20:03 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
judy.decker@gmail.com writes:
Hi Marsha and all,

Here is one way to search the archives - enter into Google:
technology in art teacherartexchange
or narrow down your search
money for technology teacherartexchange
or try funding for technology teacherartexchange.....

Be sure to click the link at the bottom to see more results.

There was a recent thread just this month:
http://www.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/archive/Aug06/
Tech and Art.

I am usually able to find what I need this way.

Judy Decker

On 8/21/06, Marsha wrote:
> Art-Educators,
> A while back, we had a thread about what technology we would add to our
> classroom is we were given a large amount of dollars. I have looked
through Getty
> archives for this past year and cannot find it. They do not have a search
> mode or at least I cannot find it so I went through the threads but it is
so
> time consuming. Does anyone remember what year we discussed this? I am
not
> talking about SmartBoard. It was way before that. Help!
>
> Marsh in Orlando

Appreciate  the help, Judy. Thanks :o)
Marsh