Re: [teacherartexchange] Techies-- I need help

---------

Aartteachr_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 17:58:51 PDT

In a message dated 8/21/2006 8:55:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ELLEN.SEARS@Anchorage.kyschools.us writes:
I loved my video iPod for slide shows, demonstrations, images of student
examples... And powerpoints can be saved to it - buy the $17 cable
that hooks it up to the TV, the remote and the little holder - carry it
around with you and hook it up to any TV to share images with the kids.
Videos too. Our technology is in the dark ages, but every classroom has
a TV - I can slip it in my pocket and carry it around. And you can play
podcasts etc...
I am not very savvy - but even I figured it out in a matter of minutes.
For the money and ease - it was worth the $300.

Ellen (KY)