Re: [teacherartexchange] Techies-- I need help

---------

Aartteachr_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 17:56:59 PDT

In a message dated 8/21/2006 7:37:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
whest177@wheatstate.com writes:
I am my district's computer geek, and the technology I use/want for teaching
(in order of personal importance):

Digital Camera
Laptop
LCD projector
Elmo
SMARTboard (Bluetooth Wacom Tablet if funding is unavailable for the board)
Video Recorder
Student computers with Photoshop/Final Cut Pro installed on each (FCP is a
Mac product)
I'm sure there is more, but this is what I know I use.

~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> What would you suggest that we get IF we had the bucks. I know I want an
> LCD
> and laptop. Or are there better options? I am 'dum-dumb" about this
> stuff.

Michal,
I  had those things on my list except the smartboard.  I am not sure I want
that yet. We are to be in a new building in 1 1/2 to 2 years. Does it replace
the white board tha twe use with expo markers? I am not sure I understand it
although I downloaded info in it.
Marsh