RE: [teacherartexchange] First Projects / Beginning of year compilation

---------

From: Patty Phillips (tallpatty_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 17:20:24 PDT

Go to Home Depot or Lowe's and buy a couple of boxes of mirror tiles. They
are about $10 a box and, I think, there are 10 tiles in each. The tiles are
12" x 12". We back them with cardboard and hinge two together with duct
tape. Tape them together across the top and put a pieces of tape between
them on the bottom, so that when you set the two mirrors up they won't fall
down. I hope this makes sense. It works great.

Patty in KY