Re: [teacherartexchange] Techies-- I need help

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 16:37:09 PDT

I am my district's computer geek, and the technology I use/want for teaching
(in order of personal importance):

Digital Camera
Laptop
LCD projector
Elmo
SMARTboard (Bluetooth Wacom Tablet if funding is unavailable for the board)
Video Recorder
Student computers with Photoshop/Final Cut Pro installed on each (FCP is a
Mac product)
I'm sure there is more, but this is what I know I use.

~Michal
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids