Re: [teacherartexchange] preschool art

---------

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 14:23:01 PDT

Several books that I have used for reference when working with preschool age
children are:

Don't Move the Muffin Tins, by Bev Bos
Scribble Cookies, by Mary Ann F. Kohl
Art For the Fun of It: A Guide for Teaching Young Children, by Peggy Davison
Jenkins
Art and Creative Development for Young Children, by Robert Schirrmacher

Theresa Parker
Gig Harbor, WA