Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] preschool art

From: Theresa Parker (tlparker77_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 14:23:01 PDT

Several books that I have used for reference when working with preschool age
children are:

Don't Move the Muffin Tins, by Bev Bos
Scribble Cookies, by Mary Ann F. Kohl
Art For the Fun of It: A Guide for Teaching Young Children, by Peggy Davison
Art and Creative Development for Young Children, by Robert Schirrmacher

Theresa Parker
Gig Harbor, WA

>Elizabeth Heisey wrote:
>>They are aligning our preschool art with the k-12
>>curriculum in our school. I wondered if anyone had a
>>curriculum they could share...or maybe a book or idea?
>>Beth in Ohio
>>sorry--resent with corrected subject head
>>Do You Yahoo!?
>>To unsubscribe go to
>To unsubscribe go to

To unsubscribe go to