[teacherartexchange] Project runway

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 14:22:56 PDT

I went to NYC today to see the DADA exhibit at MOMA. It was exciting and
insightful at the same time....and made me wonder where the artists of today
are who are reacting to our world...but that said the MOST exciting part of
the day (I was with one of my students) was that on the way back to Penn
Station to catch the train we stopped by MACY"s to see the Project Runway
winner dresses on display in the window. We were hanging around taking
pictures and talking about our faves and gathered a crowd of other
devotees...addicted people are just so goofy.

San D