[teacherartexchange] lesson suggestions

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 12:49:18 PDT

i have an idea for a lesson i want to do but it needs
focus so i'm throwing it out to you all --- we will
start with a fruit/veg study, obs. from real life,
with a series of drawings from different views (top,
side, slice, etc). then want the different views to
be combined using varied media/techniques:
contour/sumi-e, dots (impressionistic OR aus.
aboriginal style), watercolor wash, concentic lines.
any ideas for featured artists? anyone seen anything
remotely like this? suggestions?

THANKS!!!! will share results!

 wendy
www.wendypaigefree.com