Re: [teacherartexchange] suprise special needs

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 12:07:59 PDT

I met with his teacher and discovered they are trying
to put him in a class beyond his grade level as well,
so, that may get worked out - for now.

But they did send me a severely autstic new boy who
spent the hour licking the desk - I'm serious, he was
licking the desk - with no aide - I told them
absolutly no this could not happen. There is no aide
available for him that hour - which I do not think
means send him to me!

Betty. We'll get this worked out.