[teacherartexchange] Please post good art schools (colleges/universities)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 21 2006 - 07:28:41 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I would like to add more colleges and universities to this page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/colleges/college2.html

I am only adding links to schools that have an art department site.

I have added most of the Top Schools that US News recommends. I know
the top art schools from US News probably left out some of your
favorites.

Post good schools (in your opinion) and I will add them to the page.
I don't intend for this page to be comprehensive. There are sites out
there that list all art schools. Please post name of school, city and
state to make it easier for me to link them. I will find the site
myself (unless you would like to post that, too)

Thanks in advance,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/