Re: [teacherartexchange] First Projects / Beginning of year compilation

---------

From: Jeff Pridie (jeffpridie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2006 - 18:48:52 PDT

Suggestion...

I have gotten some from a local glass/mirror shop.
They sometimes have odd ends when they cut mirrors for
houses or other projects and little wheeling and
dealing can get you some inexpensive mirrors. If you
tell them you are from a school they might give them
to you and write it off.

Jeff (Minnesota)