Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] PR

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2006 - 17:58:27 PDT

I don't think you are wrong about the language - the kids in my class
know that we don't even say 'shut-up' or 'stupid' - I don't say it to
them - they can't say it to each other.
I think the problem presentation, and the end projects would be all I
would show - I don't need to emphasize any drama or negativity -

Ellen in KY

Call me a prude,
but I
would not tolerate that in my classroom and I always taught in the
inner city.
My students showed proper manners or we had very long talks.

Am I wrong here, Woody

To unsubscribe go to