Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] American School in Japan -project ideas for ceramics and more

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 20 2006 - 10:41:15 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Julie sent me this link for the American School in Japan:

You will find some nice project ideas for ceramics. Julie liked the
ceramic clocks:

The organic forms totems are really neat:
Pinch pot forms (fusing two pinch pots together) are made and
textured. Holes are made in forms to mount on a rod. These would make
a neat garden installation.
This idea has been posted to the list before.... If any one does it
with students, send me a sample for Incredible Art Department. No
lesson plan is necessary.

I have added a link to this school from Secondary Art Departments page.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to