Re: [teacherartexchange] runway

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 11:03:41 PDT

I like it too, I started watching last season when an
8th grade boy in my art II class needed to be able to
talk to somebody about it. He got so into it, I
brought my sewing machine from home and taught him how
to use it, and he made a black one-sleeve tank top
with a kind of long train back, and red silk rose
petals.

But I like that scary critique at the end the most, it
reminds me of grad school.