Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: August 17, 2006

---------

From: Heidi McElroy (hmcelroy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 19 2006 - 10:22:46 PDT

re: electronic equipment money
Marsh,
Have you considered a Smart board and a combination DVD and VCR? My
Smartboard is hooked up to the players and my computer. I can show my
students websites, my powerpoints, DVD's and videos by way of the smartboard
along with anything on my computer such as notes for definitions and other
things that they need to write. I can draw on the smartboard to illustrate
something...and it is all on the big screen. I do have Elmo in another art
room, which is great too. I wonder if you could hook up Elmo to the
SmartBoard? The SmartBoard allows you to make presentations that include
websites and powerpoint presentations. Only problem..finding all the
time...an eternal problem. Heidi in VA

On 8/18/06 3:00 AM, "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"